I'm only 11 weeks

and am already anxious to feel contractions. I only got to feel a few before having to have a c-section last time. I thought this pregnancy would go by like nothing, but today all of a sudden it hit me and I can't stop thinking about labor haha.

Anyone else feel like this? I'm sure once I feel the baby flutter it'll hold my thoughts off for a bit lol.

ours

Asked by ours at 3:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wish I could say the same, but no I'm not looking forward to feeling contractions. I'm actually a bit scared. I labored for a long time with my daughter and had to have a c-section. It was painful!! Sorry, not trying toscare you. I have the flutter once in a while, I'm looking forward to feeling the actual movement and kicks. I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. congratulations!!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Im actually scared to feel contractions everyone has told me it was painful..But what i do like feeling is the little butterflies the baby gives me. Im also looking foward to actually feeling the movements & kicks. Im 16 weeks & 2 days.. CONGRATS!!
    mama2b17

Answer by mama2b17 at 5:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2009