How to tell if my water broke Help

Does anyone know how to tell if your water broke if you haven't had a big gush of fluid? My underware keeps feeling damp and I really ain't having any contractions? Sorry about the tmi?Does anyone have any suggestions?

msaltmomof2

Asked by msaltmomof2 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor, it can be a slow trickle or a gush....how far along are you?
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• 38weeks
    msaltmomof2

Answer by msaltmomof2 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• it could be that your water broke and is just trickling out, but it's also normal for some discharge to pick up or even to pee a little without realizing it because of the pressure on your bladder. But like I said, call your doctor to be sure!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It is possible that your water broke. Remember, the baby's head is pressing against your cervix so you may not have a gush of fluid.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would call the doctor. I'm not much help because my water broke with my first without having any contractions before or after it broke, but mine was a big stream and kept coming out and I had to keep towels in between my legs! Everyone is different and yours may not be a gush!
    TylersMama05

Answer by TylersMama05 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i feel wet too sometimes then most times its discharge that comes out later and I
    m 36 1/2 weeks
    Anonymous