another ? from silly ole me!

ok so I know I'm not preggers I don't think but really why is it been gone this long? Yes I'm askin bout my monthly friend or enemy I should say. My son is 7 months old almost n I havn't seen it in 2 months. I took a pt may 19 ( a month late) ( one of the test was postive then the other was negative) so should I be concern or should I just wait till it shows up?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 3:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know if you're breast feeding or not, but that has a lot to do with delaying the arrival of your period. So does going back on birth control. I did both and I didn't get my first post-pregnancy period until my baby was almost 7 months old. Talk about crazy... for a while there, I was afraid my plumbing was broken! Of course everything is back to normal now, but my point is that hormones from either nursing or from birth control can really mess with your cycles. Stress can, too. Like the other ladies said, you won't know for sure unless you visit your doc.
    IndieRockMommy

Answer by IndieRockMommy at 4:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would wait another week or so, then take another test. Or simply go to the dr and have them test you.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would take another test. You can have a false positive so maybe thats why one was negative? Either way I would call the doc after for either a pregnancy or to figure out why AF is not around.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009