Stomach cramps and feeling horrible.

The past 3 days or so I've had pretty bad stomach cramps. They are driving me insane! We are TTC so I thought maybe that was it. But now, I feel sick. My whole body is tired feeling and I feel feverish...but I don't have a fever. My sinuses are also going crazy...runny/stuffy nose...stuffy head...etc. What's going on? Any ideas? What can I do to feel better? I can't get to the doctor today because my husband is at work. If I keep feeling bad I'll get a few bucks from him and go 2morrow. I just want to know if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Health

• I was like that for 3 days!!! I took Immodium to help with the tummy issues and kept taking my allergy meds for the rest. I would call the doctor because you are pregnant. Hope you feel better soon.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 3:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I actually don't know if I'm pregnant or not yet...I still got another few days before I can take a test. I'm glad to know I'm not alone though! =)
    Anonymous

• It sounds like a dairy sensitivity; try eliminating dairy for a couple of weeks.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009