I carried a laundry basket full of clothes to the laundry room and it was pretty heavy and my belly started crampin a little bit afterwards, do you think it will be okay?

im 9 weeks pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yea, mother nature knows what she is doing. There is a lot more protection than people give there credit for being. Just next time take it a little easy.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 3:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, you'll be fine. My cramps up when I stretch it too much, for example getting out of the car to fast, or laying on it wrong.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes you should be okay. Your body might have just been telling you to take a break. I mowed the lawn when I was 8 months pregnant and helped move furniture at 6 and I was fine.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• you should be fine. i would only worry if you start to bleed. But maybe next time try not to lift and cary it if it is a little heavy since you are still early in your pregnancy. But cramping can be normal in early pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• omg
    Anonymous

• Yeah, Just relax the rest of the day, you don't want to over exhaust yourself, good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2009