Does Kate EVER smile?

Okay, I'll admit I don't watch Jon & Kate + 8, but in all this time that she is PLASTERED all over the headlines, mags, etc., I don't think there has been one pic in which she has a smile on her face!
Does she ever smile?, or is it just a rare occcurence?
I can't imagine looking, feeling so grumpy all of the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually don't blame her with all the shit that is currently going on in her life.
    Anonymous

• Yeah she smiles...
    when she is at the spa
    getting her nails and toes done for
    free!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I guess I agree w/anon :52, but then again, no one put a gun to her head to be on a REALITY SHOW!
    Anonymous

• yeah i see her smile on her shows all the time- but with everything going on recently and all the paparazi following her and her kids i guess she just gets tired of it all- i wouldnt wanna smile for them all the time either
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hahaha....oh yeah she smiles as she saying thank you for all the free stuff and services!
    Anonymous

• i havent been following the jon & kate drama. & i havent seen the show in over a year, but i used to love it. can someone fill me in? i'd google it, but then only recent things would pop up.. what happened from the start?
    Anonymous

• She actually smiles quite a bit. If you watched the latest show with the American Chopper guys at their home. She laughed a lot at the goofy son that was there entertaining the kids. The news media does not want a smile. Are you kidding me! They love to get all the drama they can get. Do you walk around smiling when you are getting coffee, running an errand, or trying to get party stuff for your kids. Cameras are right in your face.She is also trying to manage a bunch of kids at the same time.
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 4:03 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Well, how can they sell magazines of the bitter woman who was cheated on by Jon if she is wearing a cheesy grin? Drama sells!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• grannywilson...i like your answer, but...
    yeah, i do smile when i'm getting coffee (it makes me so happy), running an errand (means i got out of the damn house) and when i'm trying to get party stuff for my kids (i loves myself a good party)! LOL! And if camera is in my face, it's automatic.
    kate is just a bitter grouch. and she's old enough to know better.
    Anonymous