to the ultra sound techs!!!!!

is there any thing that a tech could see for a possible pregnancy befroe they see a sac or the baby? what are some common things that are signs of a possible pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• An OB office or a hospital wouldn't just do an u/s to see if you are pregnant, they would verify it with a typical HPT or with a blood test. If you had no idea when you last had your period they "may" do one to see how far along you are, but it's difficult to see anything too early. Even at 5 or 6 weeks it can look like an empty sac. Typicaly if you get an early ultrasound and you don't have a history of miscarriage your first ultrasound won't be until 8-12 weeks!

Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Before they see the baby, its just a thick lining of the uterus that they would be able to see.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• r u guys ultra sound techs? they were actually just looking to make sure my cyst went away but during the exam after like 30 mins when she was done she asked me if i had taken a pregnancy test, and then she did a transvaginal exam, and kept asking me more pregnancy questions, on the results she didnt mention anything except small amount of fluid in my endometrial cavity, and uterus measured about 2 cm

Anonymous