do ever exchange chores for sexual favors with dh?

i do all the time.. i will offer a bj with swallow .. sorry i knw tmi..if he will clean up. let me sleep in...fold laundry... am the only that does this.. sex is for both of us so we dont count that.. and im not into recieving oral.. and i dont mind being dirty i just want a cat nap if im going to go to all the effort of a bj.. lol it works for us. everyone is happy..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:04 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• not chores, but I did trade him a BJ for a 60 min massage once....lol. It was pretty nice to get a full body massage for an entire hour. : P
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have joked about it..hey if it works for you...more power. You should try and let your hubby go down there!! You both might like it...and the house will be spotless!!
    Anonymous

• i tell mine i will, but then i dont do it hahaha, we have sex on a regular basis and i always start him off with a bj so its not a suprise or something special for him. hahhaha i know its mean but its the only way i can get some help from him, youd think hed catch on by now...but he hasnt!
    Anonymous

• My BFF was just giving this advice to another friend who was getting married. She said to offer the bj in exchange for chores, but then get him get him drunk so ha forgets about the bj. lol
    I think the getting him drunk so she doesn't have to follow through is rotten.
    But if it works for you then great. If you are both happy about it then what is the problem?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I am going to answer anon on this one lol. Yes I have done this, but only in a joking manner. There is a fine line between doing it in exchange for fun and feeling like a hooker! As long as he knows it is all in fun and doesn't expect it every time I ask him for something then we are fine!
    Anonymous

• i dont trade anything i jus give it to him no matter what. i love having sex with him. i love giving him a bj and i love to swallow. the other night i even experimented...i sucked on his balls while giving him a hand job and i loved it lols...anything and everything sexual he gets no matter what cuz i love it jus as much as he does
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yeah sometimes especially if its a really big chore that I just really don't want to do lol. But no he doesn't "expect" it, in fact he does a few chores each night when he comes home because he believes every member of the family should help out even if I stay at home all day. Its awesome.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• BTW we have a really good sex life so he doesn't NEED me to trade favors lol. He's more than satisfied.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• haha yes. I feel bad sometimes, but hey. He sets himself up for it! And its usually only something like getting the baby in the middle of the night even though he sleeps all night now.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• We don't do this as an exchange... but if we have a bet. Say we bet on the Superbowl. He would say if Team A wins he gets a BJ. And I would say if Team B wins he cleans the bathroom.

LOL! I have had the winning track record lately.
    Anonymous