I have a question tmi

I am 9 weeks pregnant today and my husband is out of town a lot and well our sex life hasnt been there. I have a vibrator and used it, will it do anything to the baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably not, might start contractions some women say orgasms help bring on labor, but other than that i dont think it will hurt anything.
    Anonymous

• nope, its safe. obviously stop if you feel pain or start bleeding, i used a vibrator many times a day that early in pregnancy. enjoy it, i'm 20 weeks now and can barely get an orgasm anywhere.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It won't hurt anything. =D Have fun!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 4:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Nope, Have some fun! Just make sure it's really clean between each use to avoid any infections.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 4:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No.... I used vibrators and other toys all the way through my pregancies with no ill effects to the kids!!
    Anonymous

• lol id kill for an orgasm, ive been on pelvix rest for pretty much my whole pregnancy so far and still have a few more months to go.
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009