flies!

my backyard seems to have been taken over by them, i dont know why, there is no food or dog poo, or anything weird and unusual out here, its pretty clean my family loves being outside so we are always sitting outside hanging out i clean it every other day, sweep the patio all that, and i pick up dog poo everyday, everytime my puppy poos, but they are here, my neighbors said its just that time, and their yards are like that too, but i cant stand them they are nasty and i hate them more than any other bug out there (besides maybe ants) but any suggestions on how i can make them go away? again were outside so ya know. oh and citronella candles dont seem to be working.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• dont know... we have them in our back yard too, my uncle says its because its shaded and we have lots of trees/plants. Wish I could tell you how to get them to go away, but I cant think of anything that repells flies
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 4:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2009