plugs, tapers, and gauges how do you get your ears back to normal after this?

i was just wondering just in case my kids want this done and thought it would be a good question from the other post

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If they don't go immensely big, then they would just remove the jewelry and the ear goes back. Mine was an 8 and i took them out and now they are back to "normal" again withing a month.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:31 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• mmm
    Anonymous

• If you stretch correctly, that is to say, if you go up one size at a time, and allow your ears to heal in between each stretching, when you take them out they will be like normal again.

I had mine to a 6 and did it properly, and you would never know without me telling you that I'd previously had them stretched.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i had 0 gauges for a long time, then they got all goopy and gross and took them out, when i asked the piercer, she said my ears wouldn't never be "normal" again...normal holes being roughly a 20 gauge. she said she doubted if my ears would shrink past a 4. so, I have these "extra large" holes, but i can still wear normal earrings seeing that they did shrink up quite a bit, right now I'm wearing 8 gauges, but I'm sure I can shove thru a 4 or 6. If they were smaller, I'd bet they'd be back to normal.
    clransom

Answer by clransom at 7:19 AM on Jun. 18, 2009