Sooo ready to leave my job. I don't have the patients righ now.

So i have let them know that i am leaving ( i am due to have another baby in august) and said that i would stay until we found someone and got them trained. Havn't found anyone yet. But i am so ready too. I swear my the day i get meaner and more bitchier. I don't show it at work, but inside i just get so mad at customers and want to say things that jsut can't be said. latley it seems like it bothers me more that customers try to milk everything out of something. And want something for free, one even cried to get her way. I know it has always been like that cause that is just how some people are and it use to not bother me at all. I would kind of fell sorry for some people. But latley, oh no, it just tick me off. Am i jsut going crazy , do i need some sort of medication, or is it just the pregnancy? I wasn't like this with my first at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hormones can do nasty things to our once happy go lucky attitudes once in awhile...Deep breaths, and concentrate on the beautiful new face you will be seeing soon!
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• So when is your last day? I would let them know that you have decided to leave early, so they need to find someone within the next week that wa you can hold up to your promise that you would train someone. Or what you could do and what I did once, was write instructions on how to do everything that you do. That way if they don't find someone before you want to leave they will still know how to do everything. What are you doing after you leave and have your baby? Are you planning on returning back to work there? If so then I would stay until they find someone. But if you are not planning on returning after the baby then I would do what I suggested..lol Good luck!

Jill
    work at home momma

freeathome

Answer by freeathome at 8:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009