When should I fry the bacon?

Tomorrow my daughters class is having a breakfast party and I have to bring bacon.I can't decide when to cook it.If I do it today it won't be warm and fresh and it will have a more salty fatty texture from sitting in the refridgerator over night but at least It will be done.Or if I do it tomorrow I have to wake up really early and it will probably wake my daughter up from the smell of bacon in her room but at least it will be warm and fresh.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 4:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Food & Drink

• do it tonight, and then reheat it tomorrow morning in the oven on a baking sheet covered with foil, take the foil off for the last couple minutes so it will get crispy again
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon, cook it tongiht then spread it on a baking sheet and bake it in a hot oven for a few minutes right before she takes it to school.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Thanks for your answers,I have started frying the bacon and I'm so glad I have because it is alot of work to fry 20 slices and I wouldn't want to be rushed doing this because it's pretty tricky keeping the slices straight and not burnt.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 5:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009