does anyone elses SO only have sex with them when they r asleep?

i get woken up when he is in th emood. i dont get swept up off my sleep. anyone else like this>?

tattooedmomma23

Asked by tattooedmomma23 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• lately, i haven't been enjoying it like i used to. before i used to look at it as, "my husband needed me so bad he couldn't wait til morning..." now , it seems like, he's just horny and he's looknig for an outlet. if that's the case, just masturbate and let me sleep.
    Chase_Love

Answer by Chase_Love at 4:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My husband has done that and I loved it. So Hot!
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 4:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would LOVE it. It has happened a few times...definitely not enough though. When it has happened my dh is soooo into it, it makes me feel sexy that he NEEDS me so much. He is very insistent and coercive during those times. So HOT!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• that's not the only time we have sex, but he && I have both woken each other up for some booty before...lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I guess I am strange..Because if my DH EVER woke me up in the middle of the night trying to get some!! I would probably kick his a**and out of the bedroom!! Waking me up out of a sound sleep!!He better not!!!

Answer by louise2 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hmmm, no, seems a bit odd, but it might just be his thing. Have you ever talked to him about it?
    Anonymous

• i agree with louise2...before we had kids yeah so into it...but now...not so much
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• thats actually a fetish for some ppl. seriously.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, it's really awsome that way. Actually, we don't know who wakes who up. We both kinda wake up and we are making out. It's awsome that way!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• After dealing with everything that comes with 3 children all day. He better get it b4 I go to sleep. If he wakes me up in the middle of the night I would throw a fit. I probably wouldn't let it go the next day either.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009