fathers day

I dont know what to do for DF for fathers day. Im not big on gifts and neither is he. He got me a card from him, and one from DD for me for mothers day and offered to pay for me to have my hair done as my gift. I still have not gotten around to doing it because we are tight on money and i dont want him spending the money. Anyhow, i dont work DF does and i hate the idea of asking him for money for his own fathers day gift. What can i do for him thats sweet from my dd? she will be 1 on fathers day!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• and it has to be cheap...i dont wanna spend a bunch of money
    Anonymous

• how about find one of his favorite pictures of the two of you, or just her and have it blown up to like a 8x10 (only like 2$) and get one of those matte picture frames, and let your little girl color all over it to show she helped, then frame it! He can put it next to his bed or whereever! Good luck! im in the same boat, my son is 6wks old and i havent even thought about nething yet!
    EthansMommy5

Answer by EthansMommy5 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I am going to get some fingerpaints and a large peice of paper and have my son put his hand prints all over it and write "happy first father's day" or something on it. I might even frame it.
    My son is 4 months old.
    Katie0224

Answer by Katie0224 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009