What is going on?

This is her schedule: she nurses @ 7:00 am, eats breakfast, then goes on to eat lunch and dinner and nurses about 3-4times the rest of the day. Well this is all great except that at night she wakes up every few hours. At 8:00 pm I nurse her and put her to bed after dinner then he is up at 11:00, then 1:00, then 4:00 then finally around 7:00 she is up and ready for the day. She only takes one nap at 11:30 a.m. and sleeps for about 3 hours. And, she tosses and turns all night long. She was never this bad before. She is almost 1 year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You may need to help her readjust her schedule and add another day time nap. My oldest girl would take a nap at about 11 am and then again about 5 pm, but she always went to bed at night and slept through the night.
    Anonymous

• My son was doing that for a little bit, but he was getting up at midnight and 3. Someone suggested I feed him more protein during the day and I can't believe it worked! He's sleeping ALL night now. I make sure he has things like cheese or chicken every day and it totally helped.
    msmisty0815

Answer by msmisty0815 at 1:18 AM on Jun. 18, 2009