Does he or doesn't he??

Dh pushed me to get my tubes tied,, and I did it,, now he's telling his family he would love to have a boy.... does that mean that he regrets me having my tubes tied and wishes that I hadn't done it and he just doesn't want to admit it to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• TALK TO HIM! he is your husband you should be able to talk to him about these things.
    y would you get your tubes tied because he PUSHED you to.?? why would he PUSH you to? why didnt he just get a vasectomy then?
    anyways maybe he does, or maybe he wants to get someone else pregnant?? who flippin knows
    im not a troll i just think this is ridiculous. have you read what you wrote???
    Anonymous

• He doesn't want to talk to me about it... .he's forever changing the subject or telling me he doesn't want more. We didn't have the money or insurance for him to get a vasectemy, but we did for me to have my tubes tied. We both felt blindsided with the last pregnancy. We thought that we were protected.
    Anonymous