im wondering how did i get preganat cause for 2 years i didnt think i could because i have syss on my ovaries and i had irregular periods.

mrsrice2

Asked by mrsrice2 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You got preganat because you had unprotected sex.

By the way, it's PREGNANT. Not preganat.
    Anonymous

• Duh!
    Anonymous

• i already know tht..but u also dont have to get smart
    mrsrice2

Answer by mrsrice2 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• That's the problem. You thought you couldn't, so you didn't use protection. Until a DR says you can't get pregnant, use protection. I've had cysts on my ovaries before, and never once thought I couldn't get pregnant.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• no it wasnt the fact tht i had unprotected sex it was the fact tht i had irregular periods and didnt exacly know when i was concieving
    mrsrice2

Answer by mrsrice2 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• well i can see tht it wasnt true cause i am now pegnant..its jus a shock to me
    mrsrice2

Answer by mrsrice2 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, sex was a factor..lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 5:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• ok this one is just plain freaking funny!!

UMMM... lady, you got pregnant because your had sex. Plain and simple and I cant figure out where the confusion lies
    Anonymous

• and WTF is a syss?? Dont you mean CYST? I would think that if you were diagnosed with them you would at least know how to spell it! Irregular or not... a period means you are able to ovulate so yeah... you got pregnant because you had sex
    Anonymous

• she just had a question i don't know why everyone is being mean to her. Not everyone can spell and that shouldn't mean that she can't ask a question. You can get PG anytime that you have a period because you ovulate when you have a period. Don't take what people say to heart they are just not nice!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009