What does your 1 year old's diet look like?

Just wondering if any moms of 1 year olds would be willing to share what kind of foods your babies are eating for breakfast/lunch/dinner? I just want to make sure my ds is on the right track, plus I feel like I am running out of options! Thanks

Scoobersmom

Asked by Scoobersmom at 5:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Breakfast-Yogurt, french toast, eggs, ham, oatmeal, fruit, toast, bagel, pancakes, waffles. He always has a fruit and milk with breakfast along with whatever else I choose that morning.

Lunch-Leftovers from dinner, pasta, veggies, cheese, crackers, sandwhich, chicken, ravioli, mac and cheese, rice, fruit.

Dinner-He eats small portions of whatever we are having for dinner. A few of his favs are spaghetti, chicken, rice, and veggies.

He gets milk with the meals and then a small snack in the afternoon after his nap. The snack is generally fruit, crackers, or a nutrigrain bar.
    frapanda

Answer by frapanda at 5:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• wow!!! The first mom's response Bravo!!!! What a good eater. My little man is allergic to dairy and soy so keep that mind.
    Breakfast: Rice/Mixed or Oatmeal cereal and a Fruit. He also likes Blueberry Muffins.
    Lunch: Graduate foods like Raviolis, turky and veggies, Chicken Nuggets, He still is on baby food because I don't feel like he eats enough solids to give him the nutrients he needs. So I finish him off with a jar of veggies or a fruit.
    Dinner: Same concept as lunch.
    I give him watered down juice in a cup with his meals and still give him formula when he wakes, before his 2 naps and before bed. He is going to be on his formula til about 16 months due to the allergy. Then I will try to wean him to soy. Good luck
    lovemyboysx2

Answer by lovemyboysx2 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009