do you turn you rhusband down sexually?

i was told i was weird because i never do...ever..... if im not in the mood, i know what moves make him go fast and i will implent them and tell him i want him to cum...so he knows its a quickie not a marathon night....but when it comes down to it, i never tell him no, never have for years, if im on my period ill offer head instead and he always gets sexual gratification whenever he wants it. do you turn yours down?

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I turn mine down if I dont feel like it. He's told me he would rather I not do it when I don't feel like it cos Im not just there to pleasure him, it should be mutual. If he can't take his time and do it, or if I just want him to hurry, he won't do it. He still gets SOMETHING 4 or 5 times a week normally, so he is a very happy man. If it doesn't happen for a couple days he gets grumpy lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Nope, I'm like you :) Well...I started to turn him down this pregnancy when it became painful for some reason. But I would still do something for him. I'm a pleaser. x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, I have. If I'm not in the mood, I'm not in the mood. He used to complain and through temper tantrums, really, like a 2 year old. Now he would much rather I be into it then not.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I turn my hubby down all the time. Especially that time of the month. Sometimes I'll give him head on my period but not often. He's fine with it. He also understands that I'm under alot of stress keeping the house clean, taking care of three children, running errands, so on and so forth all day long. So if I say "Not tonight" he just does it himself.
    Anonymous

• Only when I am about to throw up or it is too painful But he pretty much knows how to put me in the mood so I ALWAYS give him it whenever he wants
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• lol I should add that I would like to not ever turn him down, but after 13 years of marriage, with 3 kids and a busy busy life, sometimes we are BOTH just too tired. Sometimes I have had to "get him in the mood" so HE would feel like it lol! He still does want it almost daily, so we do what we can.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes. I don't give head either.
    Anonymous

• I turn my husband down a lot. It was a lot more when I was on birth control but it made me depressed. But I'm not the type that can have sex 24/7 which is what he seems to want.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 5:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes, but only because there is no such thing as quickies with my man. Sometimes I'm in the mood but only for a round lasting about 15 minutes, not 2 hours! I don't know about you ladies but for me this myth that women want it all night is terrible! After about 20 minutes I am getting dry and sore, the fun is in the foreplay!
    JMHtimes2

Answer by JMHtimes2 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I never turned him down till I got pregnant. And I don't even turn him down I just stopped trying to get it all the time Lol! He pretty much gets it whenever he wants it, hell whether or not I'm in the mood it still feels good and that's all I care about. Though he is really good about it if I'm tired or it hurts or something. He's such a sweety!!
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009