Abortion?

Do you believe it should be done. Why and why not?

honeychick772

Asked by honeychick772 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When it comes down to it I believe it is a woman's choice because I'd much rather hear of an aborted baby then one thrown in a dumpster but I do think abortion is very very sad thing. Personally I dont think I could ever do it, but fortunately Ive never been in a situation where I needed to consider it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I believe I have no say in what another does with their own body.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 5:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• In some cases, yes. As a method of birth control, absolutly not. But it's not my place to make a decision like that for someone else. It's not my place to call someone a murderer for having one done, either.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 5:34 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm pro-choice
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 5:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I think it should be done. There are people out there that cannot take care of children, hate them, dont want them, or are better off without them.

Shit happens, no form of birth control is 100%, so you cant say use it. Shit happens to people that dont want it. I would rather see a thousand dead fetuses that 1 starving child.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 6:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009