Fat!

Me and my hubby got into a fight over the weekend and he called me fat a couple of times i know i gain weight after i had our son and shit but he has never said anything about it intill that night he always tell me he loves my body. Do you think he said that when he was mad and really meant it and only says he luvs my body when we are happy caz he dont want to hurt me or what.? oo yea i been dieting and working out for 3 months now but its always been hard for me to loss weight becasue of health problems.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you're fine. when me and the hunny are fighting he calls me fat b/c he knows I'm a little upset about the weight I gained after the last baby and haven't gotten off completely. Chances are yours is doing the same and doesn't really think you're fat.
    honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i'm sure he said it because he was just angry!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 5:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• To be honest I wasn't there so I couldn't know....But usually what people say when they are mad is the truth ....He probably never said it before cause he doesn't wanna hurt you. Since he was mad that is exactly what he wanted to do. but I highly doubt that he didn;t mean it in some way. You will need to talk to him about it. To be honest tho it sounds like you guys might need to sit in a counselors chair for a while to see why he wants to hurt you when he gets mad. JMO GL
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009