is calling someone a crazy

if u dont like them judgemental?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i dont know which way you mean it...people call me crazy all the time and my husband and i are going to see if we can get them on a harassment suite.i do go to therapy but im not crazy.ya i guess in a way you are judging them...welcome to the crazy train...is this what you meant?
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Depends on how you mean it. There are different meanings behind crazy now. If you are saying someone did something crazy, it could be good or bad. Like if a dirt bike rider does a double backflip I would say that was crazy, but I mean that it is awesome. But the person next door (metaphorically) that sees little green men is crazy, as in needs help.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Not liking someone and them being crazy are 2 different things. If someone you don't like happens to be crazy, then not, it's not judgemental. Besides, everyone can be judgemental.
    And I think someone has to do more then just say someone is crazy for there to be harrassment charges brought up.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Depends. Are they crazy?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would say it is a fact.  There are definitely some CRAZZZZZZY people on here!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• yes its judgemental. We are to speak words of life.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If you're calling someone crazy it is not only judgemental, but it is rude.  It really depends on the situation at hand.

2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009