How long does it usually take to conceive after Yaz Birth Control?

I only took about 2 months worth of Yaz birth control and my Husband and I are now trying to conceive our first child. I know every women is different and I know some people think it best to wait till your cycle is back to normal, but I really want to hear from women who got pregnant right after comming off from Yaz. Thanks.

Jane19

Asked by Jane19 at 5:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on Ortho Tri Cylclen Lo and I just stopped it at the end of May. My period should come before the 28th.. if it doesn't i'm going to test. GL to you and me!!
    jasonsmommy05

Answer by jasonsmommy05 at 1:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I took the older form (Yasmin) for about 2.5 years. They recommend you wait 1-3 cycles after getting off birth control before trying. My doctor told me 1, my friends' doctors told them 3. I got pregnant after one protected cycle, but I miscarried.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 7:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009