How Can I send this link with my DD on TV?

So many have asked to see my DD. She's my oldest one. The Artist Daughter. She was in A Severe Accident! With the Worst Head laseration, Ear to ear! The Worst Either hospital ever Saw.. Her Broken Back & other injuries! The Miracle of how she was Trapped in her Truck. With no means to eacape. Etc..No Police ever came to Save her Etc.. How she escaped & walked for help in the Rural back roads that were unkept and Deeply Snow covered. Anyway She's A Very talented accomplished Artist/Potter. She manages A Art Village. Well Chanel 7. Wsaw.com has her on it! She's A Bit nervous. She was on June 13th. But I'd love to show it somehow. Anyone know how?? We knew seeing her after her Accident. How I thought would she die in my Arms. We knew if she lived she'd be saved for A reason! Same DD fell down on ice at school & went Blind & recovered! When she was 7! This DD is A Pure Love & Joy but Wow she's Worried me Too! Don't they all?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 5:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• No answers yet