What do you think of a mom.......

when you look at her page and her pictures showing fat kids? Who's fault is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Genetics, possibly. Who ya gonna blame for that?
    Anonymous

• Not my problem, that's what I think.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 5:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If I saw pictures like that I might think "that sucks poor kids are overweight" but I wouldn't automatically be like "OMG what a horrible mother they have!" Im not so quick to judge I guess...
    Anonymous

• Who cares? It is not my problem or my place to judge others. How do I know that the child doesn't have a medical condition that is causing the weight gain? Or is on a medication that causes weight gain? Don't be so quick to judge others.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• laughingmaybe her kid is fat and your is ugly, her kid got a changeof loosing weight but your will always be ugly

Anonymous

• I would feel sad for the children, but people arent only fat because they eat alot of food, there is genetics, med.'s, health problem. I mean if i saw the kid with a twinky in his/her hands then i would think badly about the parents
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:41 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• The person/s that feeds the kid/s.

Answer by louise2 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I dont think its anyone's fault, they are kids, they're weight, height and all changes through out the time they grow up, so to set blame to a person cant be done unless your there witnessing how this child is eating and the person providing the food to them.
    dorkish_face

Answer by dorkish_face at 5:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would think she's a pretty darn good cook!
    Anonymous

• its so funny that someone would even ask this.. i swear people have nothing better to do then sit around and judge people & their kids.. wtf?? im overweight myself and both my kids are healthy and not even the slightest bit fat so wat do u think about that one?? i mean seriously come on worry about your own kids.
    Anonymous