So ...how many pro-lifers are anti-vaccine?

Just curious because they use aborted fetuses in some of the vaccines. ...dont believe me? Look it up. You can find it in Dr. Sears The Vaccine Book. or you can go to his website askdrsears.com or just google it. ...
anways, wondering how far some pro-lifers take it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That is one of the many reasons we selectively vaccinate. I do not like the ingredients and I will not put aborted fetus tissue in my children.

I'm not pro-anything. I'm.. do whatever you feel you need to do as long as you don't take away my choices or freedom.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 6:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Do you have more than one source or are you paid by Dr. Sears?
    Anonymous

• dr sears is a liar and a quack and i wish i never laid eyes on you!
    anyways is that the only place that says it???
    because if it is then maybe he is just pushing lies.
    but i am pro-life and for certain vaccs and not all at the same time.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• I'll back you up on the aborted fetal cells thing ---- it's a fact.

As for me, I'm pro-choice (to a point) and I've stopped vaccinating (used to, though).
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yes if you visit the Vatican Site there is a statement about this matter.
    Anonymous

• Mrs Debra L.Vinnedge Vatican City, June 9 2005

Executive Director, Children of God for Life

943 Deville Drive East

Largo, Florida

33771

Stati Uniti

Dear Mrs Debra L.Vinnedge,

On June 4, 2003, you wrote to His Eminence Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, with a copy of this letter forwarded to me, asking to the Sacred Congregation of the Doctrine of Faith a clarification about the liceity of vaccinating children with vaccines prepared using cell lines derived from aborted human fetuses. Your question regarded in particular the right of the parents of these children to oppose such a vaccination when made at school, mandated by law. As there were no formal guidelines by the magisterium concerning that topic, you said that catholic parents were often challenged by State Courts, Health Officials and School Administrators when they
    Anonymous

• June 9 is my birthday!!
    Geez, the fetuses were aborted. If something positive can come from that, good. Just because someone doesn't believe in vaxxing, and I do, doesn't make me a horrible person. I am doing what I think is right for my children. They are vaccinated to help prevent them from getting sick. There are risks with everything we do, or don't do. You have to weigh the risks and benifits. Obviouisly something good has come from those abortions.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OP here
    Buffie, I'm pro-choice and anti vaccine. I just wanted to see how many pro-lifers were also anti vaccine due to the aborted fetuses. It honestly surprises me there arnt more.
    Anonymous

• vaccines help people, and it really is a shame that they have to use aborted babies, but at least the baby is going to help others in the long run. there is a difference between an abortion preformed before the first trimester ends and having one done at the end of the second trimester.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009