Should I try for another one?

If he's been talking about wanting a baby to other people, but won't talk to me about it or tells me that he doesn't, and won't tell me why he says he does to others, should I just not prevent it and if it happens it happens? or would that be wrong? I have been on the fence about wanting more kids myself. But he sounds so serious and honest when he talks to his family about it. But he tells me he doesn't and changes the subject, how am I supposed to get to the bottom of it and be able to express my feelings on it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't trick him
    He might be saying to them what he thinks they want to hear. Go with what he says to you! He says he don't want anymore then don't get pregnant till you are BOTH ready. You said yourself that you are just on the fence so why would you want to trick him?
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 6:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Tell him to stop talking about it to other ppl if he doesn't want another one. Then again perhaps he doesn't want another one with you. Sorry but that could be it. Maybe he's pregnant with someone else.
    Anonymous

• You and he need to be ABSOLUTELY on the same page. Make it a condition for sleeping together. Yes, this is a relationship breaker.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:06 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• If you can't discuss something like this openly with your SO, you should not even be considering having another child with him.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 1:08 AM on Jun. 18, 2009