Stretching?

What does it feel like when your uterus and ligiments are stretching? Im 11 weeks pregnant and Im trying to figure out what im feeling.

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 5:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• To me it feels like when you are running and you get that pain in your side - only it's in the lower part of my belly. When I was around 16 weeks the midwife asked if I was feeling the baby move and I described those pains to her and she said no, that's your ligaments stretching.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• What exactly are you feeling? Is it like pressure in your lower abdomen or slight pain (like cramping?)
    mommyGarcia09

Answer by mommyGarcia09 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• deffinately uncomfy! but I only experienced pain when I moved wrong...sometimes I felt crampy which is ok unless you start spotting or bleeding, but when I got up wrong or rolled over wrong it hurt! After a while you'll start to kinda get used to it! Pregnancy sucks sometimes but it's all worth it in the end!
    thaddysmom

Answer by thaddysmom at 6:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• sometimes when i move wrong or turn i really feel it and sometimes it feels crampy like the week before you start your period. I have absolutely no bleeding or spotting or any kind of discharge
    mycheyl

Answer by mycheyl at 7:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• To me its not comfortable! I'm 16 weeks and it feels like pain or cramps idk...lol but before like when I was 8-10 weeks i had spotting that really scared me i thought i had a miscarriage the doctor told me it was old blood! But I'm starting to get used to it because weird things happen when you become pregnant. CONGRATS!!
    mama2b17

Answer by mama2b17 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009