craziest dream so far.

i`m in a very silly mood, so join me !

whats the craziest dream you've had lately?

- mines was about global warming, don't ask why, but it freaked me out.
In my dream the sun fell out the sky and melted everything and then i was looking at the world like it was a globe and I was a student. Idk why but it scared the hell out of me. - I woke up and ran outside to make sure everything was okay. Of course it was but I wouldnt top the thermometer after that lol. (I do now though because of the hot flashes tehehe)

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 6:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eek I have tons of scary pregnancy dreams... My Last one was about having a miscarriage but when I looked at the baby it was a fish?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 6:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My latest crazy dream was i was at my mom's house with my boyfriend, his brother, his brothers girlfriend and their daughter. the brother took the little girl in the other room to change her diaper and called me in the room to help him. When I went in the room he locked the door and kissed me! I got scared someone might have seen, then remembered the door was closed so noone would have saw. Then I turned around and the door had huge holes in it so the whole house could have seen what happened. Don't know where that came from.....
    Anonymous