I need a job to support my family.

I am going thru a tough situation I need advice. I need a job and so does my husband we have been looking and yet no luck. I am depress because I don't know how we will pay next months rent, and other bills. I am not looking to invest in any home base business. I need advice on how I can get help looking for a job.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 6:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have found that sometimes when you need to you may just have to settle for something like fast food until something better comes along! I know it sucks, but at least you will be able to pay your bills while still looking for something better! Also have you ever thought about going through a temp agency? My husband found his job that way and he loves it!
    thaddysmom

Answer by thaddysmom at 6:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• contact your state's workforce. From there you need to show up and register. If you know how to type well, take their typing test. Figure what you know to put together a resume and cover letter. The facility will give you a login username and password so that you can scan the job positions in your area.

Ideas
    ezinearticles for SAHM

Google Search tips
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009