How would you take this if some one called you a dingbat?

I know I can appear dingey at times but I am not a total dumb ass...lol

It does hurt my feelings but I don't let it show but it is killing me inside.

It is this guy at work I don'tknow if he likes me or just to be mean or just a an a*&hole. He does this every chance he gets :(
I try to ignore him but it hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• tell him he needs to get laid maybe he won't be so bitter
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You have the right to work in a harassment free environment. I would tell him that you don't appreciate the comments. You can say it without being mean or confrontational. If he continues to do it, I would tell your boss. If that doesn't work, go to Human Resources. If that doesn't work, tell him HE's a dumbass! Just kidding about that part! Good luck!!
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'd say don't let it bother you. my friend's husband called me a jackass because I didn't know that the air machines at the gas station didn't have a gauge on them lol. But I don't care for him anyway, so I don't let it bother me. If it really is getting to you, tell him face to face.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL@ Lovemybabies answer!! That's a good come back!!

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 6:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It wouldn't bother me. One of my cousins called my sister dingbat for several years as a child, it's become a term of endearment to us!
    Anonymous

• I use that sometimes. I usually tell someone they are a dingbat when they have told a joke or been goofy. It's just being silly.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009