If he won't talk about it, what should you do?

If your SO mentions wanting to have a child infront of his friends and family, but when you try to talk about it to him, he tells you he doesn't and changes the subject and refuses to tell you why he would say he wants one to other but tells you he doesn't. What would you do? Would you not take precautions to prevent pregnancy and let nature take it's course, or would you continue to take precautions to prevent pregnancy??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Neither. You tell him you need this SETTLED before you EVER have sex again.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I wouldnt have a child my partner did not really want, I dont know why he would say yes to others unless it is what he thinks is expected of him. Did he want children before you got married or is something you never talked about.

If you are not married and you want to be a mom, this needs to be worked out before you continue with the relationship. If you are married I would talk to someone, he needs to be open and honest with you. This is a huge thing. I hope you get things worked out.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009