When we lived in our condo/townhouse prior to moving to our much larger home, I became the "queen of space saving!" LOL
* We put new shelves and organizers in all of our closets--which TRIPLED storage space!
* Used under bed storage containers for extra linens and bulky blankets.
* My older son's bed was a platform bed with storage drawers underneath--pretty much held all of his clothes--he was a toddler then.
* In the kitchen we bought a large freestanding wooden pantry to store baby/toddler foods, cereals and bulk items, freeing up cabinet space which was used for dishes, storage containers, and infrequently used small appliances.
* We had large TV wall units in the living room and bedroom with tons of hidden storage and shelf space for collectibles, books, CDs/DVDs.
* Large Hope Chest in our bedroom was great for bulky sweaters
* Large trunk style coffee and end tables stored magazines, bo
at 6:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2009