My hubby says he wants a tent for Fathers day...Well Whats a GOOD tent that's under $60

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't think there are any "good" tents for $60, maybe if you go to wal-mart you can find one, it'll most likely be one of the smaller simple dome style tents that fits 2 adults, barely. There are always decent ones on sale every week in Target or KMart. If he wants a tent so the family can go camping you're better off trying to spend more like $100 and getting one that has a smaller room attached for the kids....if it's just for the back yard. Ozark is one of the brands I've used and been happy with. I do recommend getting a waterproofing spray and spraying it good before using it though, to help avoid drips....most do have a removeable rain shield as well.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Thank you!

nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009