water leaking?

I can feel a very small amount of fluid leaking out of me when I'm sitting still its no frequent and not a lot I'm 39 weeks tomorrow I have lost my mucas plug and the stripped my membrains could my water bag have sprung a leak if so what do I do I don't want to go to l & d if its not my water I've had no contractions by the way... With my daughter there was no asking there was a huge gush help plz!

RyHouston

Asked by RyHouston at 6:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go or call a doctor , with one of my sons i was leaking and i went in and they had to induce me . im not saying they will do that to u , but it will be safe to make sure the baby still has liquids around the baby .
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 6:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Sometimes the waters can get a small leak that can actually heal up without you going into labor. I'd say if it's such a small amount, don't worry about it, just keep an eye on it. If it starts to be more, like enough to inhibit your activity, call your practitioner. They'll be able to tell you whether to come in or not. Either way, the best thing is to not get anxious.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 6:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Go to the Doctor!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• That happened to my sis. To prevent infection I would go just to get checked out you're so far along I'm guessing that's what it is but they also say you'll get a lot or mucus discharge when you're that far too.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009