Do you know anyone???

Who is a prison groupie???

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1484645/Prison_Groupies

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 7:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• unfortunately... yes. My cousin went to jail and a year later started "dating" this chick. They haven't seen each other in person yet. She is a total "hood rat" and very low class. He thinks he is in love and she is the one.
    For the life of me I don't understand their relationship... but whatever.
    Anonymous

• cant say i do
    jaramilloe88

Answer by jaramilloe88 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• LOL.. "hood rat".. I haven't heard that term in years!!! You just made my day, thank you!!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 7:19 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• A friend of mine's ex wife has found her last husband and current love interest in prison.. makes no sense at all to me but I guess to each their own. The last ex husband left her within a year of him being released (after she caught him cheating on her a few times she finally left, but stayed that long because of his parole).
    She's not "dating" another man who's in prison (she didn't know either one of them outside of those walls, ever (friend took her there and introduced her to one, and the second was a friend of the one she married in there).
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2009