Have you ever been afraid to open the diaper??

My DD had homemade(lots of veggies) cream of broccoli soup and meat loaf last night...and this afternoon I was flinching at the diaper table. I still can't figure out where she puts all of it.

Farrahann

Asked by Farrahann at 7:23 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes....i have...boy that brings back memories
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• NO, not at all! I can handle the worst poopy diaper with no problem! I cannot handle spitting up or throwing up food, throw up makes me gag big time. I have issues with foods that are dry getting wet too, like wet bread (oh that makes me gag just thinking of it!!)
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Oh yes some I just run to the bath tub with after I get the majority off.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Lol, that's too funny. Yes there are days where I swear it's one step below being nuclear waste. I say straight to the tub with diapers like that.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Change the diaper right at the tub with it warmed up water and the shower going (if it is detachable) otherwise and good bath to get the majority "off" then a "cena bath" to get the clean part back. LOL (many times here!)
    ShawnaLT1

Answer by ShawnaLT1 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• OMG YES! The worst part is that DH gags horribly at anything other than pee, so Mommy is the official poopy diaper patrol. Sometimes I look and think " Did you even chew those olives?"
    DS even says "Mommy get that poo poo off." We're inching our way towars being potty trained, I hope.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 7:30 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Too funny! Diaper changes are always and adventure!
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 18, 2009