Old Love or New Love Please Help!

I was with the dad of my kids for 7 years , we were married for 1 yr, then We both said its over we are gonna get a divorce in jan 09. I tried to get back with him for months he said he wants to but he dont think it will work & told me to move on. So I did, I have had this friend that I have knowen for 9 months & we started dating & before I knew it I was in love with him. We were using birth control *Films* I dont know if I put it in wrong or if I was the 1% that it didnt work for but I found out Im now pregnant we are both happy. The problem is that the dad of my kids wants me back now and swears up & down things will be better& as for the baby he will love him as he was his child. I am confused & dont know who I should be with I do still love my ex& we have a history I also love my bf. I am on a very big time frame because he said he wants to know & I do to I am just lost. I dont know what 2 do Please help Please be nice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• hubby had his chance. I vote for moving on to the next guy.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Oh gawh hunny, Does the new guy treat you well? Does he love you? Who treats you better, who could you deal with more? Who do you love more? There are alot of questions! This might seem silly, but sit down and make a pro con list on each of them. In the end you'll have your answer.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Thou shall move on to the next sista.Don't be a fool... No take backs!!
    Anonymous

• i'm confused you did get divorce in 09? i'm not one to advice to leave your husband but if your not married then i could give my advice then. this is a hard one though. the one question i would ask myself is when with my ex were there happier times or sadder times. i don't believe he will truly change after all that time in your past if he never before not likely now either.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Sounds like he is jealous. There is a reason that he is an ex. If he wasn't serious a few months ago why would he be now? You have a good thing going for you, please don't complicate it.I did, and regreted it big time
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I have to agree that the ex-hubby done fucked up... Stay with the new guy and don't look back... Sounds like the ex is just jealous and was taking for granted that he could have you back easy and now sees u've moved on... Good for you!! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby!!
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 2:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009