With all your pregnancies....

What were you hoping for? With my first we were hoping boy and YAY!! Now the next time I hope its a girl!

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I hoped for a girl the 1st time and that's what I got! 2nd time, wanted a boy, thought it was a boy, got an early ultrasound that said it was a boy, and found out around 22 weeks it was a girl! I was still very happy. =)

3rd pregnancy now and REALLY want a boy!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I've only had 1 but I was REALLY hoping for a girl, my stepson lives with us so I really wanted to even things out! I had a gut feeling it would be a boy though, and then during the ultrasound the tech kept calling the baby "him" but then at the end she told us it was a girl. I was SO excited! She's 3 weeks old now and I love having a girl!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I hoped for a HEALTHY, every single time!
    ap.sahm

Answer by ap.sahm at 8:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• For some reason we thought it was going to be a boy with our first. My hubby wanted a boy, but we were thrilled to find out it was a girl. Now I can't imagine it any other way. We adore our little girl. Next time around I will be torn. My husband is a coach and wants a boy he can teach to play lacrosse, but we have so many cute little girl clothes that I would love to use again.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:21 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I hoped for a healthy child, period. I haven't ever been caught up on what I was having. As long as my child was healthy and developing properly, I was fine. Finding out what we were having has just been a bonus in that I can start decorating and purchasing items early. Otherwise, I could care less about the sex. I was just happy, and am happy, to be carrying a healthy child.
    tippymorgan08

Answer by tippymorgan08 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Snarky.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 8:42 PM on Jun. 17, 2009