how do you know if your spouse is cheating or not?

ok here it goes.. im not one to snop but i have notice some changes. i got on my fiance's myspace and found that he left this girl that he knows a comment on one of her pictures but the picture was of here in a shirt and underwear on a bed. he says that its nothing and that i shouldnt take anything on myspace seriously. please if anyone can help, i would really like it. if you want to know please let me know.

monkeys_mom

Asked by monkeys_mom at 7:35 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually just posted something about an hour ago about thinking my husband is cheating.

Anyway, I stumbled across my husband's myspace once before he was my husband but WHILE i was pregnant with his babygirl! Oh boy, the shit I found on there... He had been emailing 3 of his exes (all MARRIED by the way) all kinds of stuff. Wanting to have sex with them, saying I love you to eachother, one of them I know and went as far as to insult me and he didn't say shit to her about it! He was in Iraq though so he didn't actually do anything with them but I still considered it cheating, and I found all this out while he was home on leave, so he could've done one of them before I knew.

Anyway, don't treat this lightly. What exactly was the comment?
    Anonymous

• Get in to counselling with him, no compromise. He cheated. Heavy duty or just barely he cheated. Get into counselling and tell him no compromise - counselling for both of you together long term or he's out.
    Anonymous

• Id make him delete his account...or just do it for him but save the evidence
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Tyler Perry. If your asking yourself this, that usually mean that they are. Your inner voice is saying something aint right here and investigate, confront and drop if need be.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Without knowing the comment I can't say for sure, but it sounds like you're overreacting.
    disgustipated

Answer by disgustipated at 1:05 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• the comment said something like thats what i like or thats what i like to see and want or would like to see more of that. she replyed you will one of these days... lol
    monkeys_mom

Answer by monkeys_mom at 4:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• A comment like that I would be beyond pissed!! Though I did have a married friend once leave a comment on one of my myspace pics saying I looked hott and his wife got highly pissed (we're not allowed to speak anymore)... Anyway he was deployed at the time and I'm guessing bored... It didn't effect me any cause everyone that commented that pic said I looked hott cause, well I did :P lol... I could see her side of it though but it was kinda dumb in a way cause I wasn't trying to come between them just trying to be supportive of a deployed friend whom I had known since Jr. High lol...
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 2:46 AM on Jun. 19, 2009