Fun ways to tell Dh?

Just got a positive test this afternoon... I figured that since this weekend is Father's Day, I would wait to tell him until then. Any fun ideas for how to let him know we're expecting again?

Collinsky

Asked by Collinsky at 7:46 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've decided how to tell my hubby the news of #4! I am going to get one of those little tool boxes from the hardware store. Then fill it with all the things a Daddy would need with a newborn in the house. Such as, Tylenol, a sleep aid, ear plugs, medical gloves, and so on. I'm also thinking of making a coupon book for him to use thorough out my pregnancy.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 7:25 AM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Get him a card from the baby!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I always love doing the baby dinner. You know baby back ribs, baby carrots, etc. Here is a great site that has different recipes for a special dinner alone to tell him.

http://www.massrecipes.com/cats/Baby/

Congratulations!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:57 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Hooray for you both!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Wrap the test in a tie box and give it to him!
    CamillaMommy

Answer by CamillaMommy at 9:08 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• i always went for the Baby food baby back ribs baby carrots stuff like that and in the middle of the table i would put the test in a baby bottle and wait for him to catch on. Congrats
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 9:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009