I've been with my fiance' for a yr now . He dated someone else before.........

we got together for a few months they ended the relationship as friends. She ended up back with her ex and now she's pregnant and married, but now they have separted for a few weeks. anyway she sent my fiance' a message saying she needed a friend to talk to to call her and how are we doing. Also on the 8th of june I found a message from him saying he wish he could spend time with her and he missed her should I be worried? Also, I feel if he didn't want to be here he wouldn't because I know who he is. I feel he hasn't cheated please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• have a conversation about her and say you would not like for him to meet up with her unless you are there and you dont want any private phone conversations or emails. You can just say I just need to adjust and see how u two interact before I think its okay for you to hang out or talk privately with an ex
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm not really sure how to help you on this one, my SO && I agreed not to talk to anyone we had slept with. If you are uncomfortable with it, just sit down && talk to him about in a non-threatening way.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• does he know you know. if he did then you could say that him getting involved with her would cause problems with her and her husband. that they are having a child together and that he needs to reaffirm with her that he would not like to be the man to break it uo a marriage. my husband had this happen to him. a girl he almost married contacted him and she told him had he asked first she would rather be with him then her own husband. he never talked with her again until oops she is in the same church we go to. he didn't want to be the man to come between them. anyway i think by then he didn't care for heras before. your husband seems to still have feelings but if he is an honorable man he would never let his feelings break up a marraige not to mention your guyes relationship. so would he do that? if you think not then i would let it all go.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• No, he doesn't I hacked his myspace page. He's honorable if not he wouldn't be here with me that's what I feel. She hasnt contacted him in a week and hasn't responded to that request also.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you need to talk to him. Just be honest say it makes you uncomfortable having an ex with him for talking. Because we both know how talking has a way of turning physical. Insist that they go in a public place, even if your not there. Or just stick to emails for talking. Let him know when their friendship is hurting you. If he doesn't listen and pursues her, you need to go.Even if its just for a little. The wife and kids should always, and I mean always come before anything else.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• He said that he wish he could spend time with her and he missed her..

To me that is a betrayal....He is telling another woman, his X girlfriend to boot, that he
    misses her...

I would call him on this one...Ask him if he has spoken to her and what was said...

Personally I would not want to be with someone who is telling another woman that
    he misses them.
    You feel that if he did not want to be here he wouldn't and that you know who he is...
    then why would you wonder why he is saying this..
    Not to scare you, some men stay for the wrong reasons and how can you possible really know
    him, cause if you did what he said would not bother you....that is if you really knew him..

He has not responded to her request, but do not forget the fact that he told her he missed her..

good luck.....
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• She hasn't responded to what he said. Thank you so much were going to talk to night about this. And I'll let you know what happens. Do you think I should contact her also about this?
    Anonymous

• I would not contact her just yet...I would talk to him first..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Look we spoke about it and he said that she sent a message regarding a bday party lie I seen the message. I'm going to do me from now on. Now he wants to make up and be all in love now and I let him know that I don' want him talking to her period.
    Anonymous