baby farting in stomach?

im 7 months prego and i felt a vibration like a fart.i wanted to noe if a baby can fart while still in your stomach and if so is it possible to feel.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 8:00 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well there is no air in there so i would have to say no maybe just they way the baby moved!!
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 8:13 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Yeah I would put it as a movement or maybe you had gas.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It could be a hiccup. Babies do hiccup. My 3rd one did-- especially 1 day when we were on the monitor- he could be heard down the office hall.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I would deff say no as there is no air in there, but your baby probably had the hiccups when mine does I feel it low down, because he is head down at this stage, and it feels like he is having a seizure LOL, I happen to be getting an ultrasound when he was doing it, and the tech said "feel that, your baby has the hiccups" They get the hiccups because your baby takes practice breaths in your womb and swallows the amniotic fluids. Your baby can also pass urine in the womb!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 9:09 PM on Jun. 17, 2009