Isnt it ironic...

or maybe just coincidental that DNC is just another name for an abortion procedure and also for the Democratic party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Never thought of that.

Kind of spooky.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 8:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• a D AND C is an acronym for Dilation and Curettage. It is not just a procedure used to perform an abortion.. Dilation and curettage (D&C) is a procedure in which the cervix of the uterus is expanded (dilated) so that the uterine lining (endometrium) can be removed with a spoon-shaped instrument called a curet or curette. The procedure is performed for a variety of reasons. Most commonly, this surgery is done in order to help determine the cause of abnormal uterine bleeding. It can also be done to help determine the degree of abnormality of the endometrium in cases of cancer or pre-cancerous cells that are detected by an in-office biopsy. D&C is also sometimes necessary to remove tissue after a miscarriage.

Seriously people... Try to educate yourself before you make yourself look like an ignorant moron
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:17 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I agree with Zanny... its a D AND C, not an DNC. I had an D & C after a miscarriage... please do not tell me it was an abortion procedure.......
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Blast! It's a d and c not a dnc and I had to have one when I miscarried. Pleased educate yourself- this is a horrible thing to say to someone who is prolife and had to have this procedure.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:27 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Please*
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:29 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• maybe the DNC needs a D AND C
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:40 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Oh Lord. So dumb. Really? You must be bored
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• banging head into wall

AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 9:49 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• It's D AND C and it's a procedure that is done to MANY(if not all) women during the course of their lives especially once they hit menopause. But go ahead and flaunt your ignorance, I don't mind.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floor You have too much time on your hands.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:47 AM on Jun. 18, 2009