What cute thing did your child do today?

My 8 month old son learned how to wave with his tiny little hands and say bye...well baaa...but it still counts.

missv66

Asked by missv66 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol my ds has been talkin alot since she was onl enough to open her mouth. today she had some ice cream and she looked me dead in the eye smiled and said "ice cream yummy!" lol that was just adorable and funny. but other than that everything she did was cute.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 8:26 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• What a perfect day to see this question :) DS is 2 and my brother has a HUGE (4 1/2 ft) Nile Monitor (aka nasty mean lizard) well DS is now terrified of any and all lizards. Today when we were outside I have been trying to think of ways to make him not so scared of them so when he saw one and showed me I pretended to 'freak out' telling him to 'save me from the lizard' well he puffed out his little chest, put his hand out to tell me to stop and said " 'S ok mommy I get it. I not scared. I save you" Walked over about 5 ft away from the lizard and decided nope nevermind looked at me and said "No mommy I scared baby, you do it" and ran to the house :) It was hilarious and I was so proud how hard he tried to be tough for me... My little knight in run a away armor.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• AWWWWWW thats tooo cute landensmommy....my son is 6months..and hes learned to see us from his car seat while hes in the car...so he looks up and to the side and just stares until we acknowledge him..its too cute, when we look back at him he gets all excited and starts kicking and laughin...he also learned to make a new noise with his mouth and thinks its hilarious when we mock him doing it...
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• On Friday, June 12th he graduated H.S. and he told me twice "He Loves Me". Embrace the younger years, never let them fade away. Bottle up those precious memories, cause the everyday childhood event becomes less and less. However, my Son, will always be "my little boy".csjoy1
    csjoy1

Answer by csjoy1 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I don't know if it's cute,but I was brought to tears,when I saw my grandson at the barbershop getting his haircut and his manicure for his graduation
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• dancing.. lol.. my DD has NO rhythm lol.. she bobs from one leg to the others with her one hand sticking straight out all stiff like, and her other shoulder pulled up and hand bent backwards. lol. It's like a mix of "Tyler Perry's house of Pain" be breezy shoulder thing, and some other crazy moves. lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:24 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• He learned to peddle his bike!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My daughter smiles a lot, but she also wrinkles her nose- it's the cutest thing. She's also a ham- laughs when she hears laughing, claps when someone claps to her, etc. She just warms my heart. When I have a bad day or I'm upset, I just hold her and I can almost feel my pulse slow down
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 11:07 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• My teenagers set off fireworks. Even though I was like poo-pooing it. It was fun and I enjoyed watching them
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:03 PM on Jul. 4, 2009