Husband confusing me....

I have been married for a year and 1 month... ever since I was a little girl, I had pictured myself starting a family after we had been married for a year. My husband on the other hand does not feel that way. He has told me when he turns 25 or before that it used to be when he has been at his job for a year. Well this morning, we were talking and he said, I want to be off probation ( He is a Deputy ) and have gotten my 5% raise. Well just a few weeks ago it was when he turned 25 ...

My 24th birthday is coming up its about 2 weeks before he hits a year at where he is working.

My question is how would you go about this... if your husband changed his answer everytime...

Letters, cards, anything...

Ideas would help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think I would just sit him down and say, " I want a baby game plan." Find out from him what his plans are and why? He might have some fears and reservations that you can help him work through those.

Also you might want to tell him that there is never a completely "right" time to have a baby. If everyone always waited until they had more money, or all the bills were paid off, or they could buy that dream house, people wouldn't have children.

He might also feel pressured to have children because he knows how bad you want to. Give him time. Maybe he is not ready to share you with a new baby. Work on your marriage and your friendship so that it can withstand the stresses of starting a new family. Just because you had something invisioned since childhood doesn't mean that it has to happen like that or it wont be perfect. It will be perfect when it happens, not matter the time that it happens. Be patient, and enjoy the new

2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 8:47 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• idk, I am a really honest person. I would just straight up ask him what the deal was. Something like, "I really want to start a family, but I feel like you may not want to right now. I just want to know how you really feel about this subject." ?????? maybe something like that
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 17, 2009