What are the best ways to keep my navel piercing through my pregnancy?

First off I'm not exactly sure if I am pregnant again yet or not but we are deffinately trying. I have my bellybutton pierced and have had to do it multiple times for one reason or another. I was told, although I'm not so sure how reliable my source really was, that I shouldn't do it again because of the amount of scar tissue. Therefore I'd really like to keep it in during my pregnancy. I've tried looking it up and have come across a few different suggestions but I was just wondering what may have worked for other people. Or even what did not work. Thanks. :)

MaMa0907

Asked by MaMa0907 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They are plastic belly ring specifically for pregnancy. I got mine at tummytoys.com.

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 8:55 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• *there are
    Farrahann

• i wore a regular belly button until about 5, 6 months and then took it out for the reminder of my pregnancy. i've done this 3 times with my 3 kids and my piercing never closed
    jennalms

Answer by jennalms at 12:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009