My Ex...

Okay, My ex agreed to pay the car note, cell phone & car insurance as a form of child support... Now he wants me to pay a porition of the car note. Im not in agreement with this because who knows what he does wih his money cause hell Im confused for that question to come to me... Im highly upset about this... The note is over $500 and I will help with $200 and that;s all.... Mind you he left me as a single parent!!!! So, now I cant take on what he is responsible for.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you say something like "sorry, but that was not our original agreement. If you are going to change things, then I guess I will have to take you to court for child support payments".
    Anonymous

• Tell him no.
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 8:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• How do you say no... after there are three months nearly of no payments.... He goes out of town & do whatever else... heck my job is to do what I need to do for our son so he needs to do what he has too. How do you say no after saying ok.... Seriously HOW
    Anonymous

• Take care of this child support through the child support system at least you'll know you will get a check everytime. And pay the bills.
    Anonymous

• Make it easy on yourself and just go to court. It will save you time, tears, and headaches in the future.
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 9:10 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• You are just gonna have to have everything done through the courts, at least then he can't just BACK out on his responsibilities...Good Luck
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• The child support system is not really necessary because - he has been a great supporter.... however once we started getting friendlier (not intimate) I should have seen this mess coming right.... NO.... So, I mean he gets the baby 3 weekends out of the month & he is just overall a great provider for the baby... bUT, i JUST CANT BE APART OF THE SITUATION IN THAT MANNER IT JUST VEXS ME.
    Anonymous

• Welllllllllllllll he has no job either but mind you he does get other things done....How I dont know & he goes out of town every 6 weeks..... somehow he gets it done
    Anonymous

• He's struggling but you tell me in this day and time who the heck isn't.... Mind you Im a single parent & I depend on his responsibilites agreement to be met
    Anonymous

• im a single parent too, but my ex does it all because im unemployed going to school to be a nurse. he needs to get off his butt and get a job, because if my ex could then anyone can. trust me.. if you dont want to use the advice then dont
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 17, 2009