i am buying a boat on ebay but the guy said he can't end it intil the 19 hrs are up which i am paying him the amount he wanted or is this just a flippin joke

and he is just trying to get more money out of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Jun. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can't you just wait the 19 hours? Him trying to get more money for it isn't a bad idea either though! Good luck!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:15 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• I'm guessing he is seeing if someone out bids you. He would be a fool to close it early b/c he's hoping someone out bids you and you do the same and so on. Hopefully that doesn't happen, but g/l
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• Don't make payment until the auction is over. Does it have the Buy it Now option?
    ardgg

Answer by ardgg at 9:18 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• then whats the point of buying it huh i just want to know so i don't get ripped off cause he wants me to wire him the moneyu and i don't want to do that
    Anonymous

• nope it doesn't have the buy it now but he also wants me to wire him the money too and i am kind scared now
    Anonymous

• mmm
    Anonymous

• Can you post the link to the auction?
    Anonymous

• Don't pay for it until the action is over. What kind of history does he have on ebay? I would say stay away from this deal. Have you ever used ebay before? I would report him. It sounds like he wants to take your money and then take the money of the person that wins the bid. The whole auction may be a lie. He may not even have a boat.
    ardgg

Answer by ardgg at 9:56 PM on Jun. 17, 2009

• DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous